Sweeten your iced coffee with a favorite morning flavor: milk infused with Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. Top it with whipped cream, caramel drizzle and a sprinkling of cereal. Talk about a Pick Me Up.
- 3/4 cup coffee beans
- 3 cups cold water
- 3 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal
- 3 cups whole milk
- Whipped cream, if desired
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- Additional cereal, if desired, crushed
- Grind coffee into medium-fine grounds. Place coffee in large glass container. Stir in cold water. Cover and refrigerate 24 hours. Strain coffee through fine mesh strainer. Strain again through coffee filter; discard grounds.
- Heat oven to 300°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil. Spread 3 cups cereal in pan. Bake 10 minutes; stir. Bake 5 minutes longer or until toasted. Cool 10 minutes. Add toasted cereal to large bowl. Add milk; stir. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Strain milk mixture through strainer; discard solids.
- In 2-quart glass pitcher, stir together cold coffee and milk mixture. To serve, pour into glasses filled with ice; top with whipped cream, caramel sauce and crushed cereal.
- Use medium or dark roast coffee beans to make the cold brew coffee.
- Toasting the cereal intensifies the flavor, resulting in a more flavorful cereal milk.
1 Serving; Calories 230 ( Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 11g(Saturated Fat 16g, Trans Fat: 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 12mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 8g, Sugars 20g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Values*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 25%, Iron 20%;* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.